How to Transport Cats
Wednesday, March 29, 3-4 p.m. ET
- Cary Lieberman, CAWA, Executive Director, Green Hill Humane Society, OR
- Lisa Pedersen, CAWA, CEO/President, Humane Society of Boulder Valley, CO
Do you have too many cats? Or perhaps you need more? This webinar will show you how to apply SAWA’s Companion Animal Transport Best Practices guidelines to help you set up or expand an existing cat relocation program.
We will discuss how to:
- Determine if cat transports to or from your organization are appropriate
- Improve the quality of feline transfers by minimizing animal stress and disease transmission
- Compile cat-specific transport data
Organizations considering transferring cats as either source or destination organizations will benefit from this webinar, the sixth session in a 7-part series.
Don’t miss this opportunity to ask transport questions and network with organizations across the country.
This webinar has been approved by CAWA for one hour of CE.