Save the Date: Applications Open Next Friday
Need help caring for or adopting out cats and dogs with special needs? Internet sensation Lil BUB has teamed up with the ASPCA to provide grants to qualifying organizations serving cats and dogs with medical conditions or advanced age, including the following:
- Physical deformity
- Birth defects
- Developmental disability (i.e. cerebellar hypoplasia)
- Mobility impairment
- Wounds suffered from a disaster or accident (e.g. burns due to a fire, broken bones due to a car accident, etc.)
- Wounds suffered from an act of cruelty or neglect
- Any permanent diseases/illness (FIV, Leukemia, diabetes, etc.)
- Old age and advanced age-related placement issues
Check out the guidelines for Lil BUB’s BIG Fund now so you’re ready when the application opens in one week, on Friday, October 20, at 10 a.m. ET.
The application will open on Friday, October 20, 2017 at 10 am ET.
The application will close on Friday, November 3, 2017 at 5 pm ET (or sooner upon receipt of first 100 applications).
PLEASE NOTE: The ASPCA launched our new Grantee Portal in September 2017. If you have not yet registered for our new portal, you will be required to create a username and password (your login from our previous system will not work in the new portal!), and complete/update your organizational profile prior to completing your application. Please allot sufficient time to register and complete your profile.